The Quarry House began life as the corporate headquarters of the Tenino Stone Company but is now Tenino's Community Center.
- South Sound Senior Services provides high-quality, nutritious lunch meals for the community's Senior Citizens every Monday and Tuesday at 11:30 a.m.
- The Quarry House is also used by the Tenino Lion's Club, the Quarrymen Car Club, and the South Thurston Historical Society for their regular meetings.
- Recreation Classes offered here like yoga, art classes, crafting, etc.
- The City of Tenino uses the Quarry House to sponsor local and regional training.
When not in use by any of the above activities, the Quarry House is available to rent on a first come, first served basis. Weddings, meetings, concerts, fundraisers, birthdays, family reunions, you name it.
The Quarry House features:
- Beautiful sandstone accents
- Full kitchen
- Ample meeting space
- Covered stage
- It is also immediately adjacent to play structures, open play fields, the iconic Quarry Swimming Pool, hiking trails, the Train Depot Museum and Ticknor School House, and the Yelm to Tenino Trail.