Citizen's Action Request


Please help us make our City the best it can be.  Our Citizen's Action Request is a tool that you can use to bring our attention to something we may have overlooked, or has recently arisen, or just to make a suggestion.  It is not intended, nor is it suitable for use as a means of obtaining Law Enforcement Assistance.  If you have a law enforcement or domestic issue, please use the Thurston County Sheriffs' Office's Citizen Online Police Reporting System.

Please also be aware that the City of Tenino will not act on any request at a location outside the City Limits; the City may not act where it has no jurisdiction.  If you live outside the City Limits and would like to notify the County of a problem, please use either the Thurston County Public Works or the Thurston County Public Health and Social Services.

By signing this form, you are certifying you are the person filling out this form.

Please note: Your personal information will be protected pursuant to RCW 42.17.310(1)(e). However, in the event that this matter enters the courts, you may be called as a witness