Grounds and Maintenance


Please call if you see anything that requires immediate attention in the City Park, at City Hall, the Library, the Police Department, or other properties around town that are owned by The City.

For non-emergencies, please submit a Citizen's Action Request.  Most such requests are acted upon within about three work days.